The perfect flower gift can be hard to find. Flowers are a powerful way of expressing your emotions, and they come in all shapes and sizes. What should you send? For anyone? We have compiled this list of ideas so that you don’t need to worry about what the best choice is:
1) A bouquet for a new mom (maybe with some baby’s breath thrown in there)
2) Roses for someone who has been through something difficult, like surgery or grieving. The flower delivery singapore service usually has a variety of roses to choose from, so you can pick the one that best matches your sentiments.
3) Daffodils for an anniversary or other special occasion
4) Sunflowers for a summer birthday
5) A potted orchid for a housewarming
6) A “Get Well” bouquet for someone who is sick
7) A cactus for someone who lives in an apartment because they are very low-maintenance
8) Tulips for a romantic gesture
And finally, the golden rule: Always get at least two different kinds of flowers in your bouquet because it’s more interesting and dynamic.
This list should help you send flowers for anyone for any reason, but if you’re still stuck, get them a sunflower. Everyone loves the sun very much.
Elevate any space with Flowers After Hours‘ stunning luxury arrangements – the ultimate in floral sophistication.